quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2011

Some references of eyes, front face and perfil and monster/old unfinished colored with mouse

Hi guys, it's been a while now since my last post ( I have been little lazy lately again lol...)
Here some references of eyes , face front and perfil
another thing...the unfinished monster character that I tried to draw last night (any thoughts ?), if a monster would exist, probably it would be like this old monster (at least in my head), it isn't going every well coz I need a tablet to color (mouse sucks) and fix some mistakes (I only can notice these mistakes after the scanner...damn it) and I still have to finish him(the other part of the face), besides mechanical pencil 0.3 and scanner are not friends (lol)
Eyes references that I drew while ago

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário